Importance of Water Mitigation
Importance of handling water damage properly
Your home may experience water damage issues anytime. SERVPRO techs are IICRC certified in water restoration and ready 24/7 365 days a year.
SERVPRO understands the water damage that can happen to your home and can provide professional mitigation services
Problems occur every day that leads to water intrusion and potential damage to your home. It can be something as simple as an appliance failure or plumbing issue. Complete water extraction and drying are crucial to avoid secondary damage.
What can happen if water intrusion is not handled properly
When moisture is not immediately mitigated, water damage to you home can be serious. DIY clean up can lead to:
- Musty smells, which can indicate mold
- Damaged drywall
- Warped floorboards
- Compromise to structural materials which may not be visible
- Sagging ceiling
- Stained walls and floors
Professional IICRC certified water damage services ensure that damage is kept to a minimum. Our technicians use a combination of commercial equipment and state-of-the-art technology to make sure your home is thoroughly dried and restored to preloss condition whenever possible. Our crew will:
- Trace the migration path of the water
- Device a drying plan to protect your home from further damage
- Remove materials that are damaged beyond repair if necessary
- Set up drying equipment and monitor every day until dry
- Work with your insurance adjuster
If you have water damage, no matter how extensive, call SERVPRO of Casa Grande, at 520-421-1894.