Mold Damage – Maricopa Home
Mold damage to this Maricopa home was caused by a pinhole leak in the plastic water supply line to the refrigerator. The water slowly dripped under the laminate flooring, under the refrigerator, and eventually into the kitchen floor area. Our customer was unaware of the mold damage until the water damage became evident in the kitchen area. The boards on the floor started to buckle and become discolored. SERVPRO of Casa Grande would test the floor with a moisture detection meter and trace the water damage back to the refrigerator leading to the discovery of the source of the water. Our industry certified technicians would clean up the mold and see to it that the leak was fixed then replace the flooring that had been removed.